Second of Us All

0 Comments
Another post on past events. 
It's another birthday celebration again, this time Ms. Wei Li. 

Birthday celebration for Wei Li.


Wei Li and I go way back, back to my UCSI days. The first time I met her was in the Registrar's Office. Being scholars of the university's trust, we were assigned hours to clock in per semester. She was enrolled in Foundation in Science leading to Biotech while I was doing my A-Levels. We got to know each other while doing the tedious filing in the RO. She also lived in the hostel like myself but she was on the third floor. We occasionally bumped into each other at the hostel's cafeteria. Back then, she was just an acquaintance. We never thought we'd end up studying Pharmacy in the same university but it seems fate had it all planned for us to end up in the same BPharm course. I still remember how excited and surprised we were when we saw each other on the first day of orientation. Ahh the memories :)

Isn't she pretty? :D

For this celebration, we ended up having vegetarian food for dinner. Us girls know how much Wei Li loves her vegetables. I can honestly tell you that there is no meal that this girl eats that has no vegetables. So I guess that explains why she is so slim and slender. 

We met up at Simple Life in Pyramid and had our usual chatty and full of laughter dinner. Speaking of meals and dinner, I seem to think that I have some kind of magnet for food issues whenever I eat. Maybe it's because I tend to over-scrutinize my meal. That night while I was halfway through my claypot vegetable curry, I noticed that there was a strand of hair in my small bowl of curry. I stopped eating and called the waiter over. He took the pot and headed to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he reappeared and told me that the chef was making me a WHOLE NEW BATCH. 

I stoned there for a good 30 seconds before nodding my head.

Reason being I had eaten half of the curry with my rice and I felt a little full already when he told me I will be getting a new pot. But since he is offering me a new pot and the chef was already preparing I felt kind of bad to say no. So pot of curry round 2. 

Like every birthday, there's always dessert! 
She got a cake this time. A light, fluffy vanilla sponge cake with lots of cream filling and fruits. So delish! 

One for the books :)


And the absolute must shot for every birthday: 
(I meant it's a must to take a picture with the birthday girl)

With Wei Li :)
*and Mun Yee's unintentional photo bomb at the back
I believe there's a whole lot more of pictures from that night but they're all in Wei Li's phone and she didn't upload any of them it seems. Or maybe she forgot. Haha 


Here's to more birthdays together
Until next time
Love love love always
 

-xxlynnalurve


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers