The First of Us All

0 Comments
The first event that I am posting about is a birthday celebration way back in March:

Jee Nie's first ever birthday celebration with us girls

(Although her birthday has long passed, I'm still going to post it up here and tell the story of how we met.)

I met JN on the first day of orientation itself back in September of 2012, together with Wei Li. There in the cold surroundings of Lecture Theater 12 JN sat two seats away from me on her own. Since the whole row of seats only consists of me and Wei Li before she sat down I ask JN to take a seat with us and join us because she was alone. Orientations were a week long and during that whole week we bonded and got to know each other really well. Who would have thought that all three of us were Perak born girls :) 

Proceeding to the celebration, we decided to meet up for lunch at Pyramid since none of us had classes that day. The plan was to have lunch at Bar-B-Q Plaza because JN has not tried it yet and neither have I. Before meeting up with JN we made a pit stop at Cotton On to get her a present. Thank goodness for us being almost similar in size because it is way easier to find clothes as gifts when we're nearly the same size. We bought her a nice lightweight dress and glad to hear that it fits her fine and she likes it! :D

Wei Li and I taking the cliched fitting room shot because fitting rooms have the best mirrors :)

Lunch was pretty much your standard all-girls lunch. Filled with food, chatter, laughter and random topics ranging from all the possible emotional spectrum. Talking is really just what girls do best. We connect at this inexplicable level and we just talk. We share what we think and what we feel and we feel better when our friends can relate and understand what we feel. I don't know how much of that is actually real for everyone else but I know that it is for me. 

And then there's the pictures that we just love to take each time we are out together. 


Mun Yee, Jee Nie, myself and Mayin

All in! :D

JN and I.
Received lots of comments saying that we look alike. Do we? ;)

Wei Li and I

Mun Yee and I.
Supposedly we have similar looking smiles :D


Mayin and I.

Instead of having the conventional slice of cake for a birthday we went with something different. We got ourselves some BR ice cream since it was coincidentally a Wednesday. 


A small cup of BR ice cream definitely makes us smile :)

It was a pretty good day out with my favorite girls from university. I honestly cannot imagine how life in uni would be if it weren't for these four gorgeous girlies of mine. It's very reassuring to know that they are always there even though we met less than a year ago. We're all so different yet so similar at the same time which is probably what makes our bond so special and uniquely us.


Perak girls FTW! 




Smiles that started a friendship between 5 girls 
A post for Miss Sexy-Long-Legs
Until next time
Love love love always
 

-xxlynnalurve


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers