Never Good At This

0 Comments
(Picture sourced from Google)

Today is THE day.
The day that I have to bid farewell to my favorite person in this planet. My rock and my big noobie. It's the second time I had to do this but saying goodbye never gets easier in these situations. It only gets much more difficult. Although I've prepared myself for this day weeks ahead, it's still a huge blow to me. 


I know these days even with insane time zone differences people can still keep in touch. I am so grateful for that but at the same time there's a physical connection that I like with my noobie around. That instant comfort and joy with just one silly face or touch. That is what technology cannot bridge. 


I had a truly memorable summer this year. It gave me hope, it gave memories and most of all it gave me love


I don't know when exactly will be the next time I will be able to see my noobie in person and that makes me pretty sad. I hope that it's soon and I'll be counting the days till I lay my eyes on my noobie again in person.


(Picture sourced from Google)


Dear God,
Please watch over him there
Bless him with good health
and good times
Grant him the wisdom
and strength to overcome challenges
Please bring him back to me soon
Thank You
Love love love always
 

-xxlynnalurve


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers