1 Down 3 To Go

0 Comments
Finally I am back with a publish-able post on my blog. I know it's has been quite awhile since I last blogged. I kind of abandoned my poor blog as my second semester progressed. I had no choice because it was a really hectic semester. We had so much to study and at every possible chance lecturers were constantly reminding us that our finals are around the corner (even when it was 4 or 5 months away). 

As stated in my title for this post, I am 1 down with another 3 to go. What I was referring to was the number of years I have left for my BPharm course. I have officially entered the post Year 1 graduate student status, pending Year 2 depending on my results (YIKES!) but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Hopefully I do well as my expectations. 

Anyway, I figured since this blog has been abandoned for a long time I should retrace all the events of this past half a year and post it here. After all, a blog should function as some kind of a memoir or journal of my life. Who's to say I might end up with Alzheimer's or dementia down the road and I might want to relive the memories of my youth before my own brain fails on me as the neurons start to degenerate. Heaven forbid of course. 

My first post on past events will begin in the next couple of days I hope. 
Until then.


Love love love always
 

-xxlynnalurve


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers