Lazy Saturday

0 Comments
It has been awhile since I stayed back in Subang for the weekends and this week I decided to stay back because I had some cramming to do. For the past couple of weeks, I've been working like I've mentioned in my previous post. On Friday I tried working a whole 8 hours just like how a full time worker would and I have to admit it is really really not as easy as it looks. 

Although my job scope only covers mundane things like keying in data, sitting down in the same position for 8 hours is painful. I mean that literally. By the end of the day my neck muscles were sore from the same state of staring at the computer screen. Not to mention my really tired eyes. I can already see my optometrist shocked at my next eye check up.

After all the hours in the office, I really looked forward to relaxing this weekend. For the first time, I actually understood how it feels when a weekend comes for the working class. I admit I only worked full time for a day so who am I to comment right? The thing is, after working full time for a day I already feel that tired so kudos to them who do it 5 days a week. I even had to get two rounds of coffee just to stay awake and alert which is bad because I broke my caffeine rule. 

Needless to say I pig-ed out the whole of today. Slept in and stayed in the whole day. I didn't even walk out the door to get food. That's how much I relaxed today. I even had McDelivery for dinner and McDonald's is only like 5 doors away from my place (it was actually past 8 and I didn't dare to risk walking out alone that late).

I discovered another new drama series to watch. That's me, a drama fanatic. I have lost count the amount of series that I've chased since the first ever drama I watched aka The O.C. Still hands down one of the best series ever. 

Anyway, I am officially following The Client List shown on Lifetime. A first time not watching a drama series from ABC Studios or CWTV Network. If you have any clue at all, the title of the show probably gave it away on what kind of show it is. In any case, this show mainly focuses on the life of a masseuse in a place called Sugar Land in Texas. Like all dramas, there's lots of twists and turns. Of course there's always a love connection. You cannot deny that love is what makes most dramas what they are.

What I like about this series is it shows the other end of the table. I don't know how many are aware but there are lots of bogus massage bars. Yes, the term is massage bars. These bogus ones do offer massages of all kinds but then word on the street is they do give "extra" stuff as well. Of course I have no idea the truth behind these words since I've never been into one before. I have however seen massage bars open at 3 AM. What kind of massage bars remain open at 3 AM? That's something for you to ponder about.

This show basically shows the main character, Riley, who is a trained masseuse and starts working with a massage bar and ends up having clients on The Client List. Hence, the name of the series. This series shows the reasons why she did it and everything else. After watching this show, I feel a little less judgmental on the people who do work in this kind of bars doing "extras". I am in no way supporting these kind of activities but who am I to judge. People have their own reasons for doing certain things. Especially when the economy is bad and money comes by in such small amounts. 

Here's the trailer of Season 1. 
It is pretty risque and PG rated. But nothing like True Blood which I think I'm probably the only one who follows. Click to watch! :)


(DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything. Copyright goes to respective parties who own the show.)

If you are interested in catching the series, it's showing on Lifetime channel 709 on Astro. Not sure of the showing time though. Lastly, enjoy if it's your cup of tea :D 


Half the weekend gone
Gotta start doing what I was supposed to do
And I have to start really soon
Love love love always
 

-xxlynnalurve


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers