The Last of My Holidays

0 Comments
Today marks the end of my holidays for this whole semester. Since I am on what they call a short semester pretty much everything is rushed. The first week of classes and my lecturers were reminding us about how short our semester is. I have 11 weeks to finish both Units 5 & 6 for Biology and Chemistry and Statistics 1 & 2 for Maths. :(
After those 11 weeks comes my trials which is on April 16 (they already fixed the date for trials since December) then followed by revision classes and "study break". Right after that comes the final exam. To hear and see it all planned out like that makes me so scared that I might not be able to keep up with the pace. Especially if the lecturers are speeding through the syllabus like bullet trains. I will be one big blur headed person in class.

Jumping into more happy news, I met Mei Huey at the bus station today! :D I haven't seen her since September or October last year I think. Last time we met up was at Lakeside's cafeteria and I passed her her much delayed birthday gift. To see her again at the bus station was so nice. Although we only managed to talk for a little while. Especially my epic ice-cream-squash move which sent the poor lady's ice cream flying onto the ground. That made our whole conversation derailed as I was so embarrassed at what happened. I will miss Mei Huey a lot when she leaves for the US. She's one big bubble of fun in a petite form. I saw how emo her face was. Mei Huey if you read this don't worry we shall communicate always. Even if you are 13 hours behind us LOL And if you ever come back from US for holidays or anything like that you know where to find me :) Btw, I still owe you a something. Can you remember what it is? Think think think then come and claim before you leave for US. Haha

Class resumes tomorrow and all I can think of now is shopping and going out. My mind is clearly not in the right frame of thought. Plus the stress of not being able to find the right bridesmaid's dress for my cousin's wedding is making me freak out. The wedding isn't until March but I haven't found the right dress to wear. Time is passing by so quickly now that I think I might not have enough time to find myself a dress.


It's Valentine's day in a week.
Sending out all my love to the one person
That matters the most,
YOU

-xxlynnalurve



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers