V-Day update!

0 Comments

Valentine's Day 2012

This year marks the second time in all my years of celebrating Valentine's Day. Many think Valentine's Day has pretty much lost it's true meaning but that doesn't necessarily apply to some people. I for one still believe in Valentine's Day. Not that I am expecting an over the top celebration. In fact the two times I have celebrated this day, 2011 and this year, both were done on a very minimalist scale. No expensive gifts and fancy dinner dates. Honestly, I prefer a laid back date rather than a fancy date :)

So this year was also another laid back celebration but what made this year's even more special was that it was completely and totally a surprise and it blew me away :D I actually thought I won't be celebrating this year. But I was surprised with flowers and better yet A HOMECOOKED MEAL! Instead of going out on a special date, I had dinner with the person I'll always want to spend my time with and that was even more special than anything else. Best Valentine's Day so far :) I'm a lucky girl and I'm so thankful for having him in my life


Flowers :)


Homecooked pasta! Tastes delicious. 5 Stars from me :D

Thank you so much
I LOVE YOU

-xxlynnalurve



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook

Followers